Black Rubber Bumper Plates 2.0
Join Waitlist We will inform you when the product arrives in stock. Please leave your valid email address below.
₹3,300 – ₹29,500
Price exclusive of Shipping and GST
Hurry up! Pre-Booking offer ends on 8th May
05/08/2021 11:59 pm
Why these plates?
The Bullrock BLACK BUMPER PLATES 2.0 are the upgraded version of previous BLACK BUMPER PLATES which features the Improved finish, Thinner Plate Profile & Thicker Raised Flanges. These Bumper Plates are made up of high-quality Natural Rubber composition that results in low bounce with better impact absorbing properties.
The distinctive design includes a thicker raised flanges around the edge that facilitates a solid grip for easy & secure handling of plates. Also, the thinner profile of the plates enables you to load more plates over the bar.
These Rubber Bumpers plates are manufactured with IWF Standard specification, i.e. 450mm in diameter & 50.4mm collar opening with steel ring insert which allows you smooth loading -unloading & keeps your plates firmly in place even during intense high-rep training.
- Thinner Profile: These new bumper plates 2.0 which come with a thinner profile, like for e.g. the 25kg plate of 88mm thickness is reduced up to 84mm & likewise the other plate’s thickness is also reduced which means now your plate loading capacity on the bar is increased.
- Improved Finish and Lettering: These Bumper Plates comes with an improved Matte finish which provides an enhanced smooth yet clean look finish with easy to clean property. Also, the white-on-black lettering design looks sharp and highly visible even from a distance. These plates are a must-have for any workout that uses Olympic lifts, as well as premium home gyms, CrossFit boxes, and commercial gyms.
- Built to Drop: When lifting your 1RM for snatch or clean and jerk, the last thing that should be on your mind is, “Can I drop this if I need to bail?!”. These bumper plates are built to withstand drops – even from overhead – so you can prioritize your safety while challenging PRs. They are durable and dependable, and they save your platform, floors/mats, and bars from damage, too! their expert design means you can drop them when necessary without worrying about damaging yourself or your gear.
- Low Bounce & Efficient: Our bumper plates boast an ideal durometer hardness rating. They are designed to bounce less when dropped, which means a lesser force is exerted on the barbell, which means the center ring is saved from impact and damage. Plus, less bounce means more predictable bar travel when dropped, less time chasing your bar around the gym, which allows you to workout safely in small spaces or with others.
- Raised Flanges: The Thicker Raised flanges are built to prevent direct contact between the lettering and center rings. Whether stacked on the bar or on a rack, the bumpers only come into contact with each other on the inner and outer flanges—reducing scuffing and helping to preserve the plate’s finish and lettering.
- Packaging: Plates are wrapped with foam sleeve and then placed in a carton. We provide door delivery anywhere in India, with transport insurance.
- Warranty Information: BullrocK Bumpers are covered by a 12-month limited manufacturer’s warranty from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects. This warranty does not include wear and tear.
Browse Category: Plates
- Plate Specification
Material Natural Rubber Plate Diameter 450mm Collar Opening 50.4mm Insert Type Stainless Steel Ring Finish Matte Weight Tolerance 2%
- Plate Width Breakdown
Weight (kg) Thickness Shore Durometer 25 84mm 88 20 72mm 88 15 58mm 88 10 38mm 90 5 23mm 92
|Weight (in kg)|
|Max Load Capacity|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.