Fractional Plates 2.0
Price exclusive of Shipping and GST
Why these Plates?
For serious lifters, incremental loading with fractional plates can mean the difference between matching an old PR or setting up a new one. These Fractional Plates are designed for smaller weight increase and perfect for those trying to hit a personal best. A small increase in weight translates to greater gain over time by breaking your stuck progression. These plates are made up of an Eco-friendly super rubber with the gloss-matte-gloss finish and available in the following weights 0.5kg, 1kg, 1.5kg, 2kg, and 2.5kg.
- Designed For: Smaller weight increases in competition environments.
- Material: These plates are made up of an Eco-friendly super rubber with Gloss Finish.
- Color Coded: For easy weight identification and minimized loading errors.
- Precision Calibrated Weight: Weight ranges from 0.5 kg – 2.5 kg for when lifts call for small weight adjustments.
- Friction Grip: Ensures discs won’t fly off bar even when loaded outside of collars.
- Warranty Information: 1 Year Limited Warranty.
Browse Category: Plates
- Gear Specifications:
|Material||Eco-Friendly Super Rubber|
|Weight||0.5, 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5kg|
|Weight Tolerance||+0.1% and -0.05%|
- Color Coding:
|Weight (in kg)|