All the T-Rex dumbbell kits are now available in Dark Knight Edition (E-coated handle kit) only
Why we choose E-Coat Instead of hard chrome?
A) The hard chrome is really good corrosion resistant technology, but for the T-Rex in order to spin the stud smooth, we have to keep the thread bare steel, which needs maintenance (oiling the studs and threading periodically) if not done well, you can see in the image on the left what happens over the period of time.
B) E-Coat is a popular surface treatment widely used in automobile industry to protect the underbody of vehicles against rusting and wear and tear. The thickness of this surface treatment can be controlled well and hence we have applied a thin coat. This results in almost no need of oiling the studs anymore, only the female (handle) thread need oiling every quarter or 6 months (subjected to climate and usage).
C) E-Coated Handle is Better suited for T-Rex than Hard chrome. On the website we haven’t updated the pictures with Dark Knight Edition yet,this is going to take a lot of time for the shoot. But please note that hard chrome shaft kit is discontinued and now all the T-Rex will be having E-coated handle kits.
Note: The image shown is of the 71kg variant.
- Robust Construction: This Adjustable Dumbbell is constructed with fully Machined Steel while there are no plastic parts, not even cast iron is used for the building of the T-ReX Kit, which makes it literally indestructible. Also, the surface grinding process before the E-Coating of shaft & end caps without being buffed, makes them abrasive resistant, while the Plates comes with 7 tank Resin textured powder coat that provides a better grip & reduces the chance of falling the plate.
- Easy yet Strong Mechanism: The locking mechanism is provided by E-Coat plated 20mm threaded bolt welded to the end cap, which can be turned with bare hands to lock and unlock the dumbbell. Threads are strong enough not to fail. In rare cases, if you lock the dumbbell super tight with your gained strength, a spanner tool is provided with the kit to loosen the bolt within seconds.
- Cost Efficient: Considering home gym gear, it is not practical to spend a lot of money in purchasing some fixed dumbbell sets for home use, it will make sense to choose the affordability & flexibility of the adjustable type of dumbbells. A one-time purchase of an adjustable dumbbell will prove much cheaper than regularly updating your traditional dumbbell set, as you grow stronger, you can buy extension kits at a reasonable price to lift heavier up to 50kg x 2.
- Space Efficient: If you’re already limited on space, every part of space counts, and you can make the most of what you have by investing in adjustable dumbbells which can fit into any corner of your room.
- Made to Commercial Standards: The straight knurled handle of 32mm diameter with compact round machined plates make the dumbbell slim and commercial standard. The knurled handle length is optimised to 135mm, the grip length which keeps your hands stable throughout all pushing and pulling exercises. Excess handle length can shift the center of gravity and hamper your productive number of reps, which won’t happen with the BullrocK T-ReX Dumbbells.
- Ease of Mobility: It makes an easily portable option since, no need to carry a wide variety of fixed dumbbell set for completing your workout routine anywhere. Hence shifting from a house to another won’t affect your gains.
- Flat Bottom to Rest Comfortably on Thigh: While doing an intense set of DB presses, The flat bottom allows you to put Dumbbells on your thighs comfortably for getting them into the pressing position. Which is not possible with the traditional nut-bold design adjustable dumbbells.
- Warranty: The T-ReX Adjustable Dumbbell Kit follow BullrocK’s high-quality workmanship and comes with a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects and 10-year against construction.
- Gear Specifications:
|Material||Machined Steel E250|
|Surface Treatment||E-Coat, 7 tank resin textured Powder Coat|
|Knurl||1.5mm Aggressive Knurl|
|Possible weight settings||2.5kg, 5kg,7.5kg, 10kg, 12.5kg, 15kg, 17.5kg, 20kg, 22.5kg, 25kg, 27.5kg, 30kg, 32.5kg, 35kg, 37.5kg, 40kg, 42.5kg, 45kg, 47.5kg, 50kg, 51kg, 53.5kg, 56kg, 58.5kg, 61kg, 63.5kg, 66kg, 68.5kg, 71kg|
|Possible weight settings with 0.5kg Fractional Plates|
3.5kg, 6kg,8.5kg, 11kg, 13.5kg, 16kg, 18.5kg, 21kg, 23.5kg, 26kg, 28.5kg, 31kg, 33.5kg, 36kg, 38.5kg, 41kg, 43.5kg, 46kg, 48.5kg, 51kg, 52kg, 54.5kg, 57kg, 59.5kg, 62kg, 64.5kg, 67kg, 69.5kg, 72kg
|Warranty||1-year against manufacturing defects and 10-year against the construction|
|Weight Tolerance||All the Weight plates, Handles and Standard Studs are calibrated to accurate weights; however, the extra Long Studs have 130-gram surplus Weight compared to standard studs due to their extended length.|
|Make||Made in India|