- Standard Knurling and Markings: The deadlift barbell comes with a modern 1.5mm aggressive Volcano knurl, which has more points per square inch which increases the surface area for friction & digs extremely well but doesn’t rip the palm skin. The Bar has an IPF-4 knurl mark, with no center knurl.
- Superior Strength and Finish: While trying to serve greater experience to our lifter passion, this deadlift bar comes with black phosphate coating on the shaft which assures you to make your grip feel stronger than ever experienced on chrome grip & hard chrome on the sleeve protects from oxidation’s wear. This deadlift bar is 20KG, 2300mm long made of high-grade spring steel and snap ring construction, giving it a 210K PSI tensile strength rating and a max load of 1500lbs.
- High-quality Bearings and Bushings: The Deadlift bar is provided with high-quality Self-lubricating bronze bushings to give an adequate, reliable safe spin that is required for an ideal deadlift exercise.
- Packaging: We provide door delivery anywhere in India, with transport insurance.
- Lifetime Warranty: We are confident about our products, hence offer a long warranty period. THE DEADLIFT BAR comes with a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects and a lifetime warranty against bending.
NOTE: While buying a Black Oxide/Phosphate, you need to know this?
For many of us, aggressive grip plays an important factor in our workout performance, so in that case, you will get fond of this Oxide/Phosphate coated bar, because this Oxide/Phosphate grip is going to provide you with the best feeling that is near to a “Bare steel” experience. To keep this aggressive knurl alive, we need to apply a thin layer of coating, which is economically achieved by Oxide/Phosphate coating but, this provides mild protection against oxidation. But if you can manage the maintenance frequency, then this barbell will be a wise choice of budgetary & better knurl feel experience bar.
Willing to learn more in detail, Get in touch with one of our sales executives on the above Consult with Expert Button.
Browse Category: Barbells
- Bar Specifications:
|Bar Type||Men’s Barbell|
|Loadable Sleeve Length||394mm|
|Sleeve Coating||Hard Chrome|
|Bushing/Bearing||4 Bronze Bushings|
|Tensile Strength||190,000 PSI|
|Max load||1500lbs / 680kg|