- Standard Knurling and Markings: The 1.2 mm diamond knurl, a standard knurl allows for easy, comfortable grip. The bar has IPF+IWF knurl marks, with no center knurl.
- Superior Strength and Finish: THE JUNIOR BAR with black oxide coating on the shaft which assures you to make your grip feel more stronger than ever experienced on chrome grip, and hard chrome on the sleeve protects from oxidation and wear.
- High quality Bearings and Bushings: THE JUNIOR BAR has 4 HK needle bearings (2 per sleeve) and 2 bronze bushings to provide a nice spin for dynamic lifts such as such as snatch, clean and jerk along with deadlifts, squats and bench press. Bearings are made from high quality small needles that role within the sleeve, providing it with smooth spin. This makes your bar great for whatever lifts are part of your workout routine.
- Packaging: We provide door delivery anywhere in India, with transport insurance.
- Lifetime Warranty: We are confident about our products, hence offer a long warranty period. THE JUNIOR BAR comes with 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects and lifetime warranty against bending. We guarantee 100% customer satisfaction.
Browse Category: Barbells
- Bar Specifications:
|Bar Type||Men’s Barbell|
|Knurl Type||IPF+IWF Standard|
|Loadable Sleeve Length||168mm|
|Shaft Coating||Black Oxide|
|Sleeve Coating||Hard Chrome|
|Bushing/Bearing||4 HK Needle Bearing|
|Tensile Strength||190,000 PSI|