- Standard Knurling and Markings: The 1.2 mm diamond knurl, a standard knurl allows for an easy, comfortable grip. The bar has IPF+IWF knurl marks, with no center knurl.
- Superior Strength and Finish: This unique polymer-ceramic composite coating was originally popularized in the gun industry for its durability in thin applications, and it offers up to 100x the corrosion resistance of standard black phosphate, THE RED TURTLE BAR comes with Cerakote shaft and sleeves. The bar is 20KG, 2200mm long, it has 28mm shaft diameter, good whip, made of high-grade alloy steel and snap ring construction, giving it a 210K PSI tensile strength rating and a max load of 1800lbs, which allows you to do heavy training sessions without any trouble.
- High-quality Bearings and Bushings: With 10 NK needle bearings (4 per sleeve) THE RED TURTLE BAR has got the most impressive spin and is ideal for workouts that include Olympic lifts such as snatch, clean and jerk along with deadlifts, squats, and bench press. Bearings are made from high-quality small needles that role within the sleeve, providing it with smooth spin.
- Packaging: We provide door delivery anywhere in India, with transport insurance.
- Warranty Information: We are confident about our products, hence offer a long warranty period. THE RED TURTLE BAR comes with a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects and a lifetime warranty against bending.
NOTE: The ceramic coating provides a near to perfect rust resistance, i.e. hassle-free towards maintenance & comes with an aesthetic matt look, people love it. The only disadvantage is that it can be scratched with any harsh metal to metal contact (while racking the bar on bare J-cups), but if you are using UHMW / rubberized J-cups then the bar finish can last for years.
Using cheap cast iron plates on the ceramic sleeve can chip off the coat too.
Browse Category: Barbells
- Bar Specifications:
|Bar Type||Men’s Barbell|
|Knurl Type||Dual (IPF+IWF)|
|Loadable Sleeve Length||415mm|
|Shaft Coating||Ceramic Coating|
|Sleeve Coating||Ceramic Coating|
|Bushing/Bearing||10 NK Needle Bearings + 2 Bronze Bushings|
|Tensile Strength||210,000 PSI|