- Standard Knurling and Markings: This Bar comes with a modern 1.5mm aggressive Volcano knurl, which has more points per square inch which increases the surface area for friction & digs extremely well but doesn’t rip the skin. Here’s an added bonus, that the center knurl comes with a 1.2mm moderate knurl type which prevents the bite to your Back & collar and performs to stabilize the bar during squat reps. The Bar has an IPF-5 knurl mark, with a center knurl.
- Superior Strength and Finish: While trying to serve greater experience to our lifter’s passion, we have integrated Black oxide coating on the shaft with an aggressive 1.5mm knurl, which turns up your grip to feel stronger than ever experienced on a chrome grip, enhancing your powerlifting limits. The sleeves are hard chrome finished to protect from oxidation and wear. The bar comes with 20KG, 2200mm long & 415mm sleeve length made of high-grade stiff steel and snap ring construction, giving it a 205K PSI tensile strength rating and a max load of 1800lbs, which allows you to go as heavy as you want.
- High-quality Bushings: The Sabertooth bar is provided with high quality bronze bushings to give an adequate, reliable safe spin that is required for an ideal power lift exercise.
- Packaging: We provide door delivery anywhere in India, with transport insurance.
- Lifetime Warranty: We are confident about our products, hence offer a long warranty period. THE SABERTOOTH BAR comes with 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects and lifetime warranty against bending. We guarantee 100% customer satisfaction.
NOTE: While buying a Black Oxide/Phosphate, you need to know this?
For many of us, aggressive grip plays an important factor in our workout performance, so in that case, you will get fond of this Oxide/Phosphate coated bar, because this Oxide/Phosphate grip is going to provide you the best feeling that is near to a “Bare steel” experience. To keep this aggressive knurl alive, we need to apply a thin layer of coating, which is economically achieved by Oxide/Phosphate coating but, this provides mild protection against oxidation. But if you can manage the maintenance frequency, then this barbell will be a wise choice of budgetary & better knurl feel experience bar.
Willing to learn more in detail, Get in touch with one of our sales executives on the above Consult with Expert Button.
Browse Category: Barbells
- Bar Specifications:
|Bar Type||Men’s Barbell|
|Loadable Sleeve Length||415mm|
|Shaft Coating||Black Oxide|
|Sleeve Coating||Hard Chrome|
|Bushing/Bearing||6 Bronze bushings|
|Tensile Strength||205,000 PSI|